A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Silverblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Silverblatt, Adam E. Silverblatt, MD is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverblatt
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silverblatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Silverblatt, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverblatt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Silverblatt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Edward Silverblatt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam E. Silverblatt practice?
- Dr. Adam Silverblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Silverblatt practices Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Gastroenterologists.