A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Singer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Dean Singer MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Singer practice?
- Dr. Adam Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Singer practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near North Hollywood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA.
See North Hollywood Internists and North Hollywood Pulmonologists.