Dr. Adam Skinner Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Adam Skinner?

October 9th, 2012

We received very poor service in the emergency room at SBA. Wow. He sent my daughter home with lortab. Had to come back a few days later n he was The dr again. Not one but impressed. El Dorado do us a favor and rent a new ER doc. #hadenough

February 22nd, 2010

ER Experience

Dr Skinner is a rent a dr. at our local hospital in Chanute, KS. I had the misfortune of crossing paths with him when I took my elderly father to the ER today. He dismissed the problem & sent him home in the same amount of pain that he came in with. Did not listen to anything symptoms that were told to him. Poor, poor care & very uncaring not impressed by him at all. I would not recommend anyone to see him.

January 19th, 2017