Overall Review

4.8

December 23rd, 2015
Absolute best.

April 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor
I met dr Skolnick after having a procedure at nyu,and he became my Regular Doctor. He has helped me organize my health issues and made the proper referrals. Dr Skolnick has personally called me after hours to follow-up with a concern.He really is a good and caring.

March 12th, 2015
Dr. Skolnick is 4 Stars!
Dr. Adam Skolnick has a great bedside manner. He shows that he really care about his patients. Extremely knowledgable,. Dr. Skolnick is a true professional.

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Skolnick became my cardiologist in the middle of a health crisis. He helped me through a difficult medical event and educated me about my heart health and includes me in all decisions.

January 4th, 2014
Excellent doctor, caring, helpful and concerned
Dr. Skolnick is one of the best cardiologist besides being very caring and helpful in all illnesses. I highly recommend him.

May 2nd, 2013
Loved him
I as a rule do not care for doctors, I am always nervous going to my appointments.Dr Skolnick is very kind he takes his time and really talks with you , you feel so good when you leave his office. He gives total accessibility both in the office as well as communicating with me via phone or email .If more Doctors had this relationships with their patient the medical profession would be much more highly regarded.

January 28th, 2012
I have been going to him for the past 2 years. He has the rare combination of being smart and kind. He talks to me like a human being. I have recommended him to family members and friends

January 27th, 2012
Not the best, not the worse
He's a good cardiologist, but often doesn't get back to you. When things go wrong, he's not as good as I thought. He should listen more. He's young, and needs more experience. He good, not great as a doctor. I've met a lot better, but they retired.

February 1st, 2011
A good doctor
I travel all the way from PA to NYC to see Dr. Skolnick. He inspires confidence and cares very much about his patient. He has a quite confidence about him. I feel lucky to have this doctor. He will always be my doctor.

January 6th, 2011
A wonderful Doctor and Great Person
I have been going to a cardiologist for 20 years for extensive heart disease and I have never met a doctor as competent and caring as Dr. Skolnick. He gives me extensive time for questions and is always available if I have worries or concerns about my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Skolnick.

June 24th, 2010
A Doctor that Cares
Dr. Skolnick is a wonderful doctor and human being. He really cares about my treatment and making me well and he always puts my well being ahead of anything else. I never thought i would find a Dr. like this in this day and age. I feel very lucky and blessed to have Dr. Adam Skolnick as my cardilogist