Dr. Adam Skolnick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Skolnick?

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Absolute best.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I met dr Skolnick after having a procedure at nyu,and he became my Regular Doctor. He has helped me organize my health issues and made the proper referrals. Dr Skolnick has personally called me after hours to follow-up with a concern.He really is a good and caring.

Dr. Skolnick is 4 Stars!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Adam Skolnick has a great bedside manner. He shows that he really care about his patients. Extremely knowledgable,. Dr. Skolnick is a true professional.

Posted on March 27th, 2014

Dr. Skolnick became my cardiologist in the middle of a health crisis. He helped me through a difficult medical event and educated me about my heart health and includes me in all decisions.

Excellent doctor, caring, helpful and concerned

Posted on January 4th, 2014

Dr. Skolnick is one of the best cardiologist besides being very caring and helpful in all illnesses. I highly recommend him.

Loved him

Posted on May 3rd, 2013

I as a rule do not care for doctors, I am always nervous going to my appointments.Dr Skolnick is very kind he takes his time and really talks with you , you feel so good when you leave his office. He gives total accessibility both in the office as well as communicating with me via phone or email .If more Doctors had this relationships with their patient the medical profession would be much more highly regarded.

Posted on January 28th, 2012

I have been going to him for the past 2 years. He has the rare combination of being smart and kind. He talks to me like a human being. I have recommended him to family members and friends

Not the best, not the worse

Posted on January 27th, 2012

He's a good cardiologist, but often doesn't get back to you. When things go wrong, he's not as good as I thought. He should listen more. He's young, and needs more experience. He good, not great as a doctor. I've met a lot better, but they retired.

A good doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2011

I travel all the way from PA to NYC to see Dr. Skolnick. He inspires confidence and cares very much about his patient. He has a quite confidence about him. I feel lucky to have this doctor. He will always be my doctor.

A wonderful Doctor and Great Person

Posted on January 6th, 2011

I have been going to a cardiologist for 20 years for extensive heart disease and I have never met a doctor as competent and caring as Dr. Skolnick. He gives me extensive time for questions and is always available if I have worries or concerns about my health. I would highly recommend Dr. Skolnick.

A Doctor that Cares

Posted on June 24th, 2010

Dr. Skolnick is a wonderful doctor and human being. He really cares about my treatment and making me well and he always puts my well being ahead of anything else. I never thought i would find a Dr. like this in this day and age. I feel very lucky and blessed to have Dr. Adam Skolnick as my cardilogist

Posted on November 17th, 2017