A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Sky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sky
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Sky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sky graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Sky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Sky practice?
- Dr. Adam Sky has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Sky practices Psychiatry near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Psychiatrists.