Adam Slivka MD Patient Reviews

4.7

December 9th, 2015
My all time favorite dr.!

January 28th, 2015
One of the nicest and smartest doctors I have ever visited.

March 11th, 2014
this man is one of the best physicians and human beings I have ever met

May 19th, 2013
Not impressed!
This Doctor does not do the initial visit but has a student doctor access you and then he goes along with whatever they say, he never examines you even on the 3rd visit. He orders test just because they have never been done not based on his own assessment of your needs. I would never recommend this doctor.

April 22nd, 2013
Dr. Slivak is kind, caring and very interested in the care of his patients. He is extremely informative and honest with patients and presents all options.

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Slivka is very skilled at what he does. He also really cares about his patients and wants them to feel better as soon as possible. He always takes time to talk and listen to what you have to say. I know im in good hands with him as my Doctor.

April 6th, 2012
Dr. Slivka is a very caring physician. he has a great bedside manner, he listens to what you have to say and has excellent diagnostic skills and follows through on his patients.

March 29th, 2012
Dr. Slivka is amazing. He asked questions non of the other Doctors I had seen about my problem even thought to ask. He nailed the diagnosis right on the head, even before the test results were back (the results confirmed what he had expected). He is a wealth of knowledge in his specialty and always willing to spend the time to answer every question I had. I'm thankful I found him, one of the the 1 in 10 doctors that really do know what they are talking about.

November 9th, 2011
This doctor is absolutely top-notch! He literally saved my life! I couldn't recommend a better doctor.

April 17th, 2011
Former Patient!
Yes some years back I had been having problems eating and keeping it down and I tried all kinds of doctors in the Youngstown-Cleveland area with no luck so I finally got fed up with the whole idea as I was growing thinner & thiner ,so I decided to make a appointment with an out of state doctor thank god I did this man has and still is one of my favorite doctors found out what was my problem when all these others doctors couldn't in 1 very well tolerated test and he had a diagnosis and if he could see me today he be very shocked of the weight I have put on. I went from like 86lbs to 146lbs which no throw exercise I have to work it all off but Iam healthy and his word was solid he told me step by step what I needed to do to get healthy, I put all my confidence in him , also if I needed help in that area again I wouldnt think twice Dr Slivica is the doctor I would choose no doubt in my mind! Now my husband is having some problems with his pancreaes and I wouldn't think twice about taking the trip back to PA for his diaganosis hes a fantastic doctor knows what he is doing!!