A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Snider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snider
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Snider, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snider has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam D Snider DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Snider practice?
- Dr. Adam Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Snider practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Internists and Amsterdam Cardiologists.