A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Snider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Snider, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snider has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Snider accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans