A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Snider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Snider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snider
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Snider, DO, FACC, FACP is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Snider graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Snider has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam D Snider DO, FACC, and FACP is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Snider practice?
- Dr. Adam Snider has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Snider practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Amsterdam, NY.
See Amsterdam Internists and Amsterdam Cardiologists.