Dr. Adam Soll Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Soll?

July 15th, 2015

Dr. Soll is amazing. He is an excellent clinician AND has a great bedside manner that is genuine. He truly cares about his patients. He is knowledgeable & prompt. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

April 3rd, 2015

Awful doctor! He's in the wrong business.

He would make a good trial attorney. Argued with me about my pain and symptoms! I spent a lot of time thoroughly filling out the initial forms, and writing notes so I could explain the history, progression of, and current status of my physical symptoms. For nothing! He wasn't listening and didn't care, because the "tests" didn't show that that could be happening. Clearly already had his mind made up before I walked in the door. Worse bedside manner ever!!

February 4th, 2015

I was only under Dr. Soll's care for several months during a court battle with the insurance company handling my on the job injury. Under his care I felt, unvalidated, unheard and medically uncared for. He took no initiative to be involved in my case, declined my attorney's invitation to be a voice on my behalf and constantly showed more concern whether the doc visits were being paid for then my medical condition and the debilitating pain I was in. My husband and I are both relieved to not be under his care anymore. I am happy to report that I won my case and appeal, proving Dr. Soll's opinion wrong and am now receiving excellent medical treatment from a doctor who hasn't forgotten the oath he took, "First do no harm".

January 19th, 2015

Very personable and knowledgeable Doctor.

September 26th, 2017