A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Soyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Soyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soyer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Soyer, DO, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soyer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam D Soyer DO, FAAOS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Soyer practice?
- Dr. Adam Soyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Soyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Surgeons.