A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Soyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Soyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Soyer, DO, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soyer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Soyer practice?
Dr. Adam Soyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kingston, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishkill, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Kingston Orthopedic Surgeons.