A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Soyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Soyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soyer
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Soyer, DO, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soyer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Soyer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Dutchess Hospital
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam D Soyer DO, FAAOS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Soyer practice?
- Dr. Adam Soyer has 9 office locations.
Dr. Adam Soyer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishkill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, NY and Westbury, NY.
See Fishkill Orthopedic Surgeons.