A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spanier, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jason Spanier MD, MPH, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Spanier practice?
- Dr. Adam Spanier has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Spanier practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.