A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spanier, M.P.H., MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Spanier has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Spanier practice?
Dr. Adam Spanier practices Pediatrics near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Pediatricians.