Dr. Adam Jason Spanier MD, PHD, and MPH is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spanier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spanier, MD, PHD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Spanier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center - Dayton
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spanier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance