A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Spiegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spiegel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Jay Spiegel DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. Adam Spiegel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Spiegel practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists and Reading Gastroenterologists.