A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spiess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Spiess is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spiess, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiess graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Spiess has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Spiess MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Spiess practice?
- Dr. Adam Spiess has 7 office locations.
Dr. Adam Spiess practices Otolaryngology near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Delaware, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Otolaryngologists.