Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Adam Spitz Review show details Adam Spitz Review
Feb 7th, 2014

The Novant staff was great but consultation with Dr. Spitz was the most unprofessional and unhelpful medical visit I have been on. Save your money and go to a different endocrinologist.

Intelligent but lazy show details Intelligent but lazy
Jul 6th, 2013

Dr Spitz is very well educated. The unfortunate thing to be when you are especially in Medicine is Lazy. A few times that we saw him he was great , but other times he tried to brush certain issues of to my personal doc. The family doc is who sent me to see him, the Specialist. Yes he did the blood work and correct diagnosis once.

by David Brown on Apr 25th, 2013

I have waited a month for the results of an MRI ordered by Dr. Spitz with no response yet. To me this demonstrates lack of professionalism.

Arrogant, Dismissive Doctor show details Arrogant, Dismissive Doctor
Apr 27th, 2011

I went to go see Dr. Spitz several years ago and it was a VERY negative experience. I knew that something was wrong with me, I explained my symptoms/concerns in detail, and his response was--"must be stress, you need to take a vacation." When I tried to explain that wasn't the case, he just kept dismissing my concerns and harping on my "lifestyle" (meaning I was overworked). He was so arrogant and certain in his "opinion"--it was ridiculous. Of course, I left there, never went back to see him, went to a more thoughtful doctor and was immediately diagnosed with a symptomatic pituitary tumor which was subsequently removed, thus ending my symptoms. Spitz may be smart but that kind of arrogance is a dangerous thing.

Thyroid Disease show details Thyroid Disease
by Citysearch User on May 4th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I was a patient of Dr. Spitz several years ago. I found him to be very kind, knowledgeable and patient. He helped me through a very turbule...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com