Dr. Adam Spitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Spitz?

December 28th, 2016

I'm an RN. I've worked with him with patients and now I am a patient of his. Dr. Spitz is very intelligent and does a great job

I had my thyroid removed for thyroid cancer. Dr. Spitz has been my doctor since the surgery. He is extremely knowledgeable and has taken great care of me and listened to my concerns. I've already referred other people to him! He is also a dog lover and has rescued dogs.

December 28th, 2015

Best Endo in Charlotte, maybe the country!

September 22nd, 2015

Wasted visit with this dr.

Most memorable? Being told I should be HAPPY he refused to treat me because my lab numbers alone with medication were acceptable to HIM. ..... Being cut off when I tried to explain what measure i have taken.....having my abdomen palpitated on the table partially nude with only HIM...and ME...in the room...not EVEN looking at patient provided lab results that raise flags....after commenting that this visit was not necessary if he was not going to treat me and being told... "not wasted if it makes you FEEL better"....dr. offering no explanation of my condition at all.... dr. leaving the room for me to go to the exit desk and being told..."No, there is no paperwork for you...no exit papers...no diagnosis code sheets..NOTHING. Just go home and wait for the bill to arrive." ...not able to get comments in as I was constantly interrupted.... Absolutely tied with the most unprofessional "health care providers" i have ever been billed to see. As a medicare patient I was not a source of lucrative billing, I know. Should not matter. Wish I had reviewed this site prior to visit.

February 7th, 2014

Adam Spitz Review

The Novant staff was great but consultation with Dr. Spitz was the most unprofessional and unhelpful medical visit I have been on. Save your money and go to a different endocrinologist.

July 6th, 2013

Intelligent but lazy

Dr Spitz is very well educated. The unfortunate thing to be when you are especially in Medicine is Lazy. A few times that we saw him he was great , but other times he tried to brush certain issues of to my personal doc. The family doc is who sent me to see him, the Specialist. Yes he did the blood work and correct diagnosis once.

April 25th, 2013

I have waited a month for the results of an MRI ordered by Dr. Spitz with no response yet. To me this demonstrates lack of professionalism.

July 16th, 2017