A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Spivack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Spivack is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spivack
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spivack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Spivack, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spivack graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam David Spivack MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adam D. Spivack practice?
- Dr. Adam Spivack has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Spivack practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.