A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Splaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Splaver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Splaver
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Splaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Splaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Splaver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Splaver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Splaver MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Splaver practice?
- Dr. Adam Splaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Splaver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.