A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Splaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Splaver, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Splaver
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Splaver Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Splaver, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Splaver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Splaver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Splaver MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Splaver practice?
- Dr. Adam Splaver has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Splaver practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Internists and Hollywood Cardiologists.