A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Starr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Starr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Starr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Starr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Starr practice?
Dr. Adam Starr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.