A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Starr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Starr, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Multiple Trauma
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Starr has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Starr MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Starr practice?
- Dr. Adam Starr has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Starr practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.