Dr. Adam Starr MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Starr was my miracle worker. He put me back together after a traumatic injury. I trust him.

April 18th, 2014
Dr Starr repaired my broken Sacrum. I could have been paralyzed from this fracture but due to his

October 13th, 2013
good doctor
I had Dr Starr do surgery to correct surgery done earlier by another specialist..Original was a botched job..Dr Starr completed the major femur surgery, and I have been 100% satisfied with his work and his demeanor..He was caring and I never had to wait for a prolonged exam...I would recommend him highly..(Can not agree with any negative reviews on this site)....

April 23rd, 2013
Terrible role model, does not have time for anything and then blames others for his shortcommings.

September 27th, 2012
Is he really there?
This doctor could not care less about his patients. After 2 failed surgeries I was totally ignored even though I was left unable to walk at all. I was left in pain, in a wheelchair and confused and this doctor or his "team" did not have one bit of compassion. His patients are usually forced to see him because of finances so they have no worth to him other than warm bodies to demonstrate procedures and provide practice to residents. Dr. Starr DOES NOT care about his patients.

November 28th, 2011
Terrible
First of all, it was almost impossible to find the right number to call for an appt. Then once it was found, our referring Dr sent over paperwork which was promptly lost by Dr. Starr's office. then after 3 days of waiting, they tell us they don'twant any new patients. No referral, no help, it didn't matter that it was urgent and that another highly respected Dr. had referred us. really bad customer service, and I wouldn't recommend anyone try to see this Dr.

November 23rd, 2009
Dr Starr is passionate about what he does and compassionate and caring towards his patients. Not only is he all of these things but he is an excellent doctor. He saved my ankle and I always felt at ease with him, even right before surgery. I will always reccommend Dr Starr although I dont want to share him!