A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Barnett Stein MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Stein practice?
- Dr. Adam Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Stein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.