A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stein is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Stein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Kindred Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Barnett Stein MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam B. Stein practice?
- Dr. Adam Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Stein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.