A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Steinberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Steinberg, DO, FACOG, FACS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Steinberg DO, FACOG, and FACS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Adam Steinberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Steinberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Glastonbury, CT.
See Hartford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.