A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Stibich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Stibich, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Stibich, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stibich graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stibich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam S Stibich MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Stibich practice?
- Dr. Adam Stibich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Stibich practices Dermatology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Hot Springs, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Dermatologists.