A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Strunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strunk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Strunk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Strunk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strunk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Strunk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
- St Lukes RMC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam O Strunk MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam O. Strunk practice?
- Dr. Adam Strunk has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Strunk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.