A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Strunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Strunk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Strunk graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Strunk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam O Strunk MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Adam O. Strunk practice?
- Dr. Adam Strunk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Strunk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Pueblo, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID.
See Pueblo Internists and Pueblo Cardiologists.