A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Sun has 24 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans