A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Smith, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Tyler Smith DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Adam Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.