Dr. Adam Smith DO Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2014
Dr. Smith is a very caring and competent doctor!

December 11th, 2013
Dad
This guy missed sign after sign and in the end our son died.

April 25th, 2013
Great experiences
I have the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Smith. I am also the grandmother of a beautiful child that was lucky enough to have Dr. Smith as his birth mothers OB. Dr. Smith is a great person as well as a fabulous physician. If you want a caring individual to be your doctor I strongly recommend Dr. Smith! The staff that works with Dr.Smith have been wonderful, every appointment has been a pleasant experience.

April 25th, 2013
Great Doctor
I have gone to Dr. Smith for multiple pregnancies and have never had a negative experience. He is a great doctor and all the staff members are always helpful and friendly. I love that I hardly ever had to wait very long for appointments, and I always felt like my concerns were well addressed and that the staff really cared. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Smith to friends (and I have!).

April 24th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!
Dr. Smith is a very caring and qualified doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. I trust him and believe that he is an excellent doctor!

August 16th, 2012
Dr. Smith is by far one of the best OB/GYN's in the Tri-Cities! I went to him with several concerns that had me very worried. By the time I left his office, I felt at ease and I felt I had a better understanding of my diagnosis. My visit was not rushed and he answered every question that I had. His bedside manner is outstanding and has a great sense of humor. His office staff is helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith!

December 8th, 2011
I am so happy that Dr. Smith was recommended to me for my first pregnancy. With every appointment Dr. Smith was so thorough and spent a lot of time answering our questions. He is a fantastic doctor! We are looking forward to having him deliver our next baby too!

September 20th, 2011
Dr. Smith is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever had. He is thorough and does a great job answering my questions and concerns. I would recommend him to anyone!

September 12th, 2011
Best Doctor I've Ever Had
Dr. Smith delivered my 3rd baby, a son, born last summer. I wish I had him as my doctor with my previous 2 pregnancies!mHe was genuine and caring from the minute he became my doctor. He is professional and extremely knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable and assured when my pregnancy was rough. If I was having any more babies, I would definitely go back to him without a second thought. He spent a lot of time answering my questions and genuinely caring about what I was saying rather than hurrying through my appointment. I could complain about the time I've waited to get in for an appointment or the time spent in the waiting room, but I know its all because he takes time to address concerns and problems and gives each patient the time and attention she deserves. I only wish he could be my primary care physician! He's awesome!

March 28th, 2011
Dr. Smith is a wonderful doctor. He truely cared about us and our little girl. He has a great attitude and loves his job; it shows. He answered our questions during the pregnancy by explaining the details and not dumbing it down. At first we were worried because he looks so young, but don't be fooledl. He was professional, knowledgeable, curteous and fun. The pregnancy and delivery went perfect, so I can't comment on his ability to diagnose a problem. My wife and I are very happy with Dr. Smith and his staff and we look forward to another pregnancy with him as our doctor!

December 27th, 2010
Very impressed with Dr. Smith!
My wife and I started with a midwife, but ended up with Dr. Smith since our midwife was almost never available. Dr. Smith was excellent!Our baby had been diagnosed with anencephaly (a neural tube disorder) that proved fatal for our child. It was a very difficult time, but Smith was so helpful, kind, and genuinely concerned about us both. Our child was stillborn, delivered by Smith. He and the hospital staff at Kennewick General were AMAZING!!!Dr. Smith said we could go ahead and continue with our prior midwife if we desired, but both my wife and I said no thanks. Dr. Smith is my wife's OBGYN now and we both think he is great!!! The care was exceptional, professional, and he was there when we needed him most. Great guy!

September 5th, 2010
GREAT Dr.
Dr. Smith is by far the best ob I have ever dealt with. I recomened any woman to go see him for help with anything. He is kind, caring, very helpful. He NEVER makes me feel intimidated nor does he make me feel hurried. He answers all my questions even the silly ones & he is funny & personable.