Overall Review

4.9

no change

August 9th, 2016
The Best Doctor in Pensacola
I have been seeing Dr. Tarnosky for almost 12 years. He has not changed one bit from the very first time I met him. He is very thorough, takes the time to actually listen to what you have to say and find a resolution to your issue. He never makes you feel rushed and is genuinely concerned about his patients. He's the most considerate and compassionate Doctor I have ever met and I am extremely lucky to have him taking care of me.

May 28th, 2015
Wonderful doctor
Wonderful doctor! He took the time to listen and seemed to really care. I would recommend him to anyone.

April 21st, 2015
Excellent
The doctor was very patient and took more time with me than any previous doctor.

November 11th, 2013
Best doctor I've ever had
Dr. Tarnosky is the most caring, knowledgeable, and professional doctor I have ever had. I've been a patient for several years now, and my significant other, and my son, say the same. He listens to me, doesn't minimize any concerns, and always makes me feel as if I have the best care available. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor, and hope he stays with Sacred Heart for many years to come. He is actually five stars on a four star scale.

October 22nd, 2012
Absolutely the BEST
We are blessed to have him as our doctor. His greatest attribute is the ability to listen. He takes the time to actually listen to you and absorb all the information before beginning the examination. You don't feel rushed. This allows him to better diagnose the problem. I am 57 yrs. old and can not say enough praise for this doctor.

May 8th, 2011
Wish Every Dr. Was Like Dr. Tarnosky
I am very picky about doctors. Dr. Tarnosky has an excellent staff. He is easy to get an appointment with. Wait time is short. He doesn't seem to overbook. He still takes all the time I've ever needed with me to answer all of my questions. He is also, in my opinion, an excellent diagnostician. I used to put off appointments with my old primary care physician or hesitate to call her office, with Dr. Tarnosky I don't. I never feel a question is dumb or that he and his staff won't get to the root of my issue.

July 30th, 2010
The MOST amazing MD I know!!
I have extensive medical issues, including orthopaedic, breast cancer, chronic pain and depression. Dr. Tarnosky is the BEST internist I've ever had that coordinates all of my car in one easy office. They're amazing. Oh yeah, and if you HAVE to get all the rabies shots..it's the BEST place around!!

July 29th, 2010