Family Physicians, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
1549 Airport Blvd
Ste 200A
Pensacola, FL 32504
416-7008
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
by Elaine Pike on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Tarnosky is the most caring, knowledgeable, and professional doctor I have ever had. I've been a patient for several years now, and my significant other, and my son, say the same. He listens to me, doesn't minimize any concerns, and always makes me feel as if I have the best care available. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor, and hope he stays with Sacred Heart for many years to come. He is actually five stars on a four star scale.

|  Absolutely the BEST  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

We are blessed to have him as our doctor. His greatest attribute is the ability to listen. He takes the time to actually listen to you and absorb all the information before beginning the examination. You don't feel rushed. This allows him to better diagnose the problem. I am 57 yrs. old and can not say enough praise for this doctor.

|  Wish Every Dr. Was Like Dr. Tarnosky  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

I am very picky about doctors. Dr. Tarnosky has an excellent staff. He is easy to get an appointment with. Wait time is short. He doesn't seem to overbook. He still takes all the time I've ever needed with me to answer all of my questions. He is also, in my opinion, an excellent diagnostician. I used to put off appointments with my old primary care physician or hesitate to call her office, with Dr. Tarnosky I don't. I never feel a question is dumb or that he and his staff won't get to the root of my issue.

|  The MOST amazing MD I know!!  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2010

I have extensive medical issues, including orthopaedic, breast cancer, chronic pain and depression. Dr. Tarnosky is the BEST internist I've ever had that coordinates all of my car in one easy office. They're amazing. Oh yeah, and if you HAVE to get all the rabies shots..it's the BEST place around!!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Cristy on Jul 29th, 2010

This is a great doctor

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by softey on Jun 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Always open for your inputs and will listen to what you have to say and ask your opton on his recommendations. Excellent friendly staff that is always trying to do things to please you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Awesome Family Doctor  |  show details
by MommaJ90 on May 31st, 2008 on kudzu.com

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Tarnosky for several months now. He is VERY smart...professional, and the staff as well. We have been very satisfied...and hope that he is here for some time to come.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com