Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Preventive Medicine / Wellness
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The Best Doctor in Pensacola show details The Best Doctor in Pensacola
by Angie Marcantel on Aug 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Tarnosky for almost 12 years. He has not changed one bit from the very first time I met him. He is very thorough, takes the time to actually listen to what you have to say and find a resolution to your issue. He never makes you feel rushed and is genuinely concerned about his patients. He's the most considerate and compassionate Doctor I have ever met and I am extremely lucky to have him taking care of me.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
May 28th, 2015

Wonderful doctor! He took the time to listen and seemed to really care. I would recommend him to anyone.

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 21st, 2015

The doctor was very patient and took more time with me than any previous doctor.

Best doctor I've ever had show details Best doctor I've ever had
by Elaine Pike on Nov 11th, 2013

Dr. Tarnosky is the most caring, knowledgeable, and professional doctor I have ever had. I've been a patient for several years now, and my significant other, and my son, say the same. He listens to me, doesn't minimize any concerns, and always makes me feel as if I have the best care available. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a primary care doctor, and hope he stays with Sacred Heart for many years to come. He is actually five stars on a four star scale.

Absolutely the BEST show details Absolutely the BEST
Oct 22nd, 2012

We are blessed to have him as our doctor. His greatest attribute is the ability to listen. He takes the time to actually listen to you and absorb all the information before beginning the examination. You don't feel rushed. This allows him to better diagnose the problem. I am 57 yrs. old and can not say enough praise for this doctor.

Wish Every Dr. Was Like Dr. Tarnosky show details Wish Every Dr. Was Like Dr. Tarnosky
May 8th, 2011

I am very picky about doctors. Dr. Tarnosky has an excellent staff. He is easy to get an appointment with. Wait time is short. He doesn't seem to overbook. He still takes all the time I've ever needed with me to answer all of my questions. He is also, in my opinion, an excellent diagnostician. I used to put off appointments with my old primary care physician or hesitate to call her office, with Dr. Tarnosky I don't. I never feel a question is dumb or that he and his staff won't get to the root of my issue.

The MOST amazing MD I know!! show details The MOST amazing MD I know!!
Jul 30th, 2010

I have extensive medical issues, including orthopaedic, breast cancer, chronic pain and depression. Dr. Tarnosky is the BEST internist I've ever had that coordinates all of my car in one easy office. They're amazing. Oh yeah, and if you HAVE to get all the rabies shots..it's the BEST place around!!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor