A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaston Tattelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gaston Tattelbaum has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum practice?
- Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum has 6 office locations.
Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA and Annapolis, MD.
See Rockville Surgeons.