A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery - Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaston Tattelbaum graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gaston Tattelbaum has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum practice?
Dr. Adam Gaston Tattelbaum practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mc Lean, VA and Annapolis, MD.
See Rockville Plastic Surgeons and Rockville Surgeons.