Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Mar 2nd, 2014

Dr. T and the entire staff were fantastic! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend Dr. T to anyone.

|  Artistic, Conservative & Kind  |  show details
by KBLiveFvr on Jan 9th, 2014

I researched endlessly for the right doctor. I consulted in-person with more than three doctors and I chose him for his demeanor, his knowledge and his conservative and artistic and symmetry-based approach to surgery. He was very patient and very honest. He told me he wanted the option to do an extra lift once he got there and if not, he would refund me. He remembered to put that in our contract too. He took a ton of time to explain everything and really made me feel like I was his #1 patient. The surgery was a resounding success. I am virtually scar-free after only 5 weeks and I hardly had any pain. He is a true artist and his office staff are kind and responsive! My only complaint would be that the wait for him at my appointments were always long but when I complained, that has since improved.

|  Perfection - Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

I'm 26, no children, 5"5 and 120 lbs. I received 286cc gel unders. Dr. Tattelbaum is professional, honest, up-front, and very good at making your dreams a reality in terms of self image. I am now 3 months post op, and I am ecstatic. I am a perfect 32C, and they are exactly the size I wanted. You would never know I had surgery, and the end result looks God given. No frills or hidden costs with him, everything is black and white. I have recommended him to family and friends.

|  Best tummy tuck ever!  |  show details
by Marie on Jan 26th, 2013

Dr. T is amazing!!! He is the most talented PS. I am so happy!

|  Tummy tuck- excellent results  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Tattelbaum is kind, professional and a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I am so very pleased with my results. Highly recommend!

|  Dr Adam G Tattelbaum is ABSOLUTELY the BEST!  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2012

Absolutely the BEST DOCTOR I've ever encountered. His professionalism, expertise, his kindness, his knowledge, advice, caring, concern is top notch. I had 5 hours of surgery ~ which consisted of a Fleur De Lis Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplastly) and Breast Reduction and Breast Lift on FRIDAY 6/29/12; I was off ALL pain meds by TUESDAY, 7/03/12. I can barely see my stitches and I'm only 2 weeks out from surgery! Did I mention I am 56 years old. This was the BEST thing I could have done for myself and am SO glad I was advised to see Dr Adam G Tattelbaum! He is a GODSEND!

|  E  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2011

Dr. Tattelbaum is first professional and excellent at his specialty. Dr. Tattelbaum is surgeon to medical professionals in my circle who highly recommend him.

|  Fantastic!  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2011

Because I am a little older, I felt he really took the time to discuss my options and the surgery process itself. He made me feel like I was important to him (and his staff did the same thing). He never mde me feel rused and the results were outstanding. The tummy tuck i had, took me from the had 7 children, size 18Womens to a nice smooth tummied 14/16 regular womens. I cannot say enough positive about the plastic surgery work or the doctor and his staff!

|  show details
by MomOfFive on Jan 30th, 2011

My experience with Dr. Tattelbaum and his staff could not have been better. He came highly recommended from several people in my area, and after visiting his office it was easy to see why. My wait time was short, and my visit was very thorough and not rushed at all. He took the time to explain each procedure I was looking into, made recommendations based on the outcome I was looking for, and was very up front about post surgery expectations and costs involved. My surgery experience went very well, and I'm extremely pleased with the very natural looking results he was able to achieve. I have several children, and now everyone is wondering what my secret is! Great doctor and staff - I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Dr Tattlebaum is one of the best doctors I have ever! He takes his time to explain eveything to you and he has a great bedside manner.

|  Best Doctor Ever!!  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

Dr. Tattelbaum is very knowledgable and a fabulous doctor. He and his staff are professional, knowledgable, kind, and helpful. They were always there when I had questions and explained fully to me what to expect. I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery. Everyday I am amazed at his work. Thank you Dr. T. you're the best. We miss you all!!

|  Don't do it  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2010

After you've paid and had surgery, he could care less about problems, mistakes or follow up