Dr. Adam Tattelbaum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8
  • 14 reviews

January 13th, 2017
The best!
After 3 c-sections and waiting 17 years after my 3rd child, I decided to finally tuck the baby tummy away. Dr T was extremely nice and very straight forward with his knowledge and confidence. Not wanting to change my mind, I booked my surgery during my first visit and was scheduled within 2 weeks. Everyone I encountered during the process and after could not have been nicer. I was treated with dignity throughout and my nurse even held my hand until I fell asleep. Dr T was by my side when I awoke and talked to me and my husband and assured us I was doing fine. Three months later I am doing every thing I did before and was able to 5 weeks ago. My results are astounding! Flat tight abs, cute little belly button and no muffin top. I've dropped 2 pants sizes! I wish I had done this 15 years ago.

December 23rd, 2016
47 year old female - Tummy Tuck
Dr. Tattelbaum is an incredibly talented surgeon.I am thrilled with the results of my tummy tuck. When I met with Dr. Tattelbaum he explained what I should consider before going under the knife. There was no pressure to sign-up for surgery when we met. He listened to my concerns and throughly explained the procedure to me. He made my entire experience wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Tattelbaum to all my friends and family. His staff was very helpful every step of the way. I was always able to reach someone when needed. I never had to wait to be seen. The whole office is neat, clean, and organized. The office is in a great location, easy to get to, and ample parking. All around fantastic experience. Thank you Dr. Tattelbaum!

November 30th, 2016
I had my hair transplant with Dr Tattelbaum six months ago with the Artas FUE system. The staff involved with him, Washington Medical Hair Clinics, were very professional and made me comfortable from he moment I walked in at 8am until I left close to 5:15. Dr Tattelbaum and his team of nurses and technicians were truly amazing. My hair has really started to come in and I can't believe the results so far! My hat off to him his staff and Christopher Clark who really helped me make the journey complete. Anyone considering getting some of their hair back should definitely meet with them. Thank you Dr Tattelbaum!

May 13th, 2016
Stellar Breast Augmentation
Wonderful Experience as a medical Professional it was very important to find a doctor who understood my need to improve but look like myself. My Beast augmentation for someone who has never had one surgery ended up becoming a great decision! Dr. Tattelbaum knew what I wanted and made me feel very comfortable before and after the surgery. My recovery was quick and I did not need the pain killers after a week.

March 2nd, 2014
Breast Augmentation
Dr. T and the entire staff were fantastic! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend Dr. T to anyone.

January 9th, 2014
Artistic, Conservative & Kind
I researched endlessly for the right doctor. I consulted in-person with more than three doctors and I chose him for his demeanor, his knowledge and his conservative and artistic and symmetry-based approach to surgery. He was very patient and very honest. He told me he wanted the option to do an extra lift once he got there and if not, he would refund me. He remembered to put that in our contract too. He took a ton of time to explain everything and really made me feel like I was his #1 patient. The surgery was a resounding success. I am virtually scar-free after only 5 weeks and I hardly had any pain. He is a true artist and his office staff are kind and responsive! My only complaint would be that the wait for him at my appointments were always long but when I complained, that has since improved.

April 5th, 2013
Perfection - Breast Augmentation
I'm 26, no children, 5"5 and 120 lbs. I received 286cc gel unders. Dr. Tattelbaum is professional, honest, up-front, and very good at making your dreams a reality in terms of self image. I am now 3 months post op, and I am ecstatic. I am a perfect 32C, and they are exactly the size I wanted. You would never know I had surgery, and the end result looks God given. No frills or hidden costs with him, everything is black and white. I have recommended him to family and friends.

January 26th, 2013
Best tummy tuck ever!
Dr. T is amazing!!! He is the most talented PS. I am so happy!

November 15th, 2012
Tummy tuck- excellent results
Dr. Tattelbaum is kind, professional and a highly skilled plastic surgeon. I am so very pleased with my results. Highly recommend!

February 4th, 2011
E
Dr. Tattelbaum is first professional and excellent at his specialty. Dr. Tattelbaum is surgeon to medical professionals in my circle who highly recommend him.

January 30th, 2011
My experience with Dr. Tattelbaum and his staff could not have been better. He came highly recommended from several people in my area, and after visiting his office it was easy to see why. My wait time was short, and my visit was very thorough and not rushed at all. He took the time to explain each procedure I was looking into, made recommendations based on the outcome I was looking for, and was very up front about post surgery expectations and costs involved. My surgery experience went very well, and I'm extremely pleased with the very natural looking results he was able to achieve. I have several children, and now everyone is wondering what my secret is! Great doctor and staff - I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

November 29th, 2010
Dr Tattlebaum is one of the best doctors I have ever! He takes his time to explain eveything to you and he has a great bedside manner.