A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Terella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Terella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Terella graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Terella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam M Terella MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam M. Terella practice?
- Dr. Adam Terella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Terella practices Otolaryngology near Lone Tree, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Lone Tree Otolaryngologists.