A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Thorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Thorp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Thorp, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thorp graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thorp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson Memorial Hospital
- Albemarle Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Tredwell Thorp MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam T. Thorp practice?
- Dr. Adam Thorp has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Thorp practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilson, NC.
See Wilson Orthopedic Surgeons.