A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Tierney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Tierney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tierney
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tierney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Tierney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tierney graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tierney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Tierney MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Tierney practice?
- Dr. Adam Tierney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adam Tierney practices Urology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Stoughton, WI and Baraboo, WI.
See Madison Urologists.