A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Urato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Urato is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Urato, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Urato graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Urato has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam C Urato MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Urato practice?
- Dr. Adam Urato has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Urato practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Framingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.