Dr. Adam Christopher Urato MD is male, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Urato is Excellent. Dr. Urato has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Urato, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pregnancy Complications, Infectious.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Urato graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Urato has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Urato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Adam Urato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam C. Urato practice?
Dr. Adam Urato practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Newton, MA.
See Sarasota Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Sarasota Pediatricians.