A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Vargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Vargo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Vargo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vargo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Vargo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Vargo practice?
- Dr. Adam Vargo has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Vargo practices Family Medicine near Harrisburg, IL.
See Harrisburg Family Physicians.