Dr. Adam Ellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Ellis?

May 3rd, 2017

The Best!

The best kind & caring and very informed, he takes time to know his patients and most important treats his patients according to their systems'. I would and have recommended Dr. Ellis to my friends and family.

February 13th, 2015

Good doctor

Dr Ellis is very good and refuses to deal with drug seekers. That's why I like him. The only people who write bad reviews about him were drug seeking!

October 25th, 2014

Very smart physician

I was in congestive heart failure and my cardiologist had no time to see me. I went to dr Ellis and he realized I needed medicine changed. He figured out the problem and afterwards my shortness of breath improved and I feltmuch better. I'm very lucky I have him for my family physician.

October 5th, 2014

House calls

Thank you for saving me from an operation I didn't need and thanks for always coming to my house when Im too sick to come into the office. Thank you Kim for always helping my mother with the nursing home!

September 22nd, 2014

wonderful doctor

My family has been seeing Dr. Ellis for 10 years and they absolutely love him. He sees my father at his home because he is unable to get to the office. It is absolutely amazing. I personally do not like to go to doctors, but was recently very sick and had no choice so I saw Dr. Ellis in his office, on my own time, no appointment needed, I had a great experience with the doctor and he was very accurate in diagnosing me and helping with care and treatment. The only bad experience I had in the office during a follow up visit was not with the doctor at all, but with an irate, apparent drug seeking patient who caused a scene in the waiting room...God bless him for having to deal with that!!! However, the doctor handled the situation and it has not changed my feelings toward him. He is a great doctor and I would refer any and everyone to him.

September 8th, 2012

I love this doctor

He came to our house at midnight because we wanted him to see my mother for a house call! He really cares for us!

September 8th, 2012

Very nice person

He cares and listened to all my complaining, he's really very nice

July 8th, 2012

Great dr

Just the nicest dr ever met! It's really a blessing we found him!

see for yourself

Ive been a patient of Dr Ellis since he first started practicing and I'd just like to say Dr Ellis is an amazing doctor who really knows his stuff! He is a great person and I would recommend him to everyone. But don't take my word for it, just go see for yourself.

dr ellis is terrific

Personally I don't care much for going to doctors. Its something I've always hated. I used to dread going to doctors, sitting in waiting room forever just for a doctor to see you and rush you out within minutes without even letting you speak. However this was not the case with doctor Ellis. And ever since a friend of mine recommended Dr Ellis to me I actually enjoy going. Dr Ellis really took his time with me and listened to what I had to say. He really made me feel special and showed he cared immediately. I finally found the doctor I always wanted. I am so happy with Dr Ellis and I would recommend him to everyone.

dr ellis is terrific

I saw Dr Ellis for the first time about 10 years ago and have been seeing him ever since. It was hard to find a good family doctor, but now that I found Dr Ellis I will never go to any other doctor. He really takes his time with patients. He gets to know you as a person not just a patient. He listens to everything you have to say and doesn't rush you out of the office like most doctors do. A great thing about Dr ellis office is that he accepts walk ins. Unlike other offices that make you wait a week or more for an appointment even though you are sick, and you end up either in the hospital because you couldn't get an appointment soon enough or you get better before the time of your appointment. With Dr Ellis when you are sick you just go right in. It is great. He also makes house calls! So if you are too sick to go to the office he will go to your house. How many doctors do you know that does that? Not only does he do house calls when someone is very sick, but he also does house calls monthly for elderly patients. He has been seeing my parents at their home for the past six years and they absolutely love him. I have recommended Dr Ellis to many of my friends and family members and everyone of them that have seen him are very pleased and couldn't thank me enough for recommending him. Any one in need of a loving, patient, understanding family doctor should most definitely see Dr Ellis. I am sure you will love him just as much as I do.

best dr