Overall Review

February 12th, 2015
Good doctor
Dr Ellis is very good and refuses to deal with drug seekers. That's why I like him. The only people who write bad reviews about him were drug seeking!

October 25th, 2014
Very smart physician
I was in congestive heart failure and my cardiologist had no time to see me. I went to dr Ellis and he realized I needed medicine changed. He figured out the problem and afterwards my shortness of breath improved and I feltmuch better. I'm very lucky I have him for my family physician.

October 5th, 2014
House calls
Thank you for saving me from an operation I didn't need and thanks for always coming to my house when Im too sick to come into the office. Thank you Kim for always helping my mother with the nursing home!

September 22nd, 2014
wonderful doctor
My family has been seeing Dr. Ellis for 10 years and they absolutely love him. He sees my father at his home because he is unable to get to the office. It is absolutely amazing. I personally do not like to go to doctors, but was recently very sick and had no choice so I saw Dr. Ellis in his office, on my own time, no appointment needed, I had a great experience with the doctor and he was very accurate in diagnosing me and helping with care and treatment. The only bad experience I had in the office during a follow up visit was not with the doctor at all, but with an irate, apparent drug seeking patient who caused a scene in the waiting room...God bless him for having to deal with that!!! However, the doctor handled the situation and it has not changed my feelings toward him. He is a great doctor and I would refer any and everyone to him.

September 8th, 2012
I love this doctor
He came to our house at midnight because we wanted him to see my mother for a house call! He really cares for us!

September 8th, 2012
Very nice person
He cares and listened to all my complaining, he's really very nice

July 8th, 2012
Great dr
Just the nicest dr ever met! It's really a blessing we found him!

see for yourself
Ive been a patient of Dr Ellis since he first started practicing and I'd just like to say Dr Ellis is an amazing doctor who really knows his stuff! He is a great person and I would recommend him to everyone. But don't take my word for it, just go see for yourself.

dr ellis is terrific
Personally I don't care much for going to doctors. Its something I've always hated. I used to dread going to doctors, sitting in waiting room forever just for a doctor to see you and rush you out within minutes without even letting you speak. However this was not the case with doctor Ellis. And ever since a friend of mine recommended Dr Ellis to me I actually enjoy going. Dr Ellis really took his time with me and listened to what I had to say. He really made me feel special and showed he cared immediately. I finally found the doctor I always wanted. I am so happy with Dr Ellis and I would recommend him to everyone.

dr ellis is terrific
I saw Dr Ellis for the first time about 10 years ago and have been seeing him ever since. It was hard to find a good family doctor, but now that I found Dr Ellis I will never go to any other doctor. He really takes his time with patients. He gets to know you as a person not just a patient. He listens to everything you have to say and doesn't rush you out of the office like most doctors do. A great thing about Dr ellis office is that he accepts walk ins. Unlike other offices that make you wait a week or more for an appointment even though you are sick, and you end up either in the hospital because you couldn't get an appointment soon enough or you get better before the time of your appointment. With Dr Ellis when you are sick you just go right in. It is great. He also makes house calls! So if you are too sick to go to the office he will go to your house. How many doctors do you know that does that? Not only does he do house calls when someone is very sick, but he also does house calls monthly for elderly patients. He has been seeing my parents at their home for the past six years and they absolutely love him. I have recommended Dr Ellis to many of my friends and family members and everyone of them that have seen him are very pleased and couldn't thank me enough for recommending him. Any one in need of a loving, patient, understanding family doctor should most definitely see Dr Ellis. I am sure you will love him just as much as I do.

best dr
Dr Ellis is the best doctor I've ever seen

January 13th, 2010
Dr. Adam Ellis Fantastic Doctor and Great Guy
Fantastic Doctor Great Guy I don't go to doctors very often and was referred to Dr. Ellis by a friend at work, then made my appointment to go into the office and was actually seen on time! Dr. Ellis really listened carefully and answered all my questions and spent a lot of time with me. I was not used to that. He recommended that I get blood work done and his office called me back to let me know that he wanted me to come in to discuss the results and plan the next steps. I'm so glad I did. Again I was seen on time, and he told me about the various choices I had. From the easiest medication I could try first, up to the most intense mediation and physical therapy we could do. Dr. Ellis helped me think about the best ones for my work schedule. I started with the easiest thing to see if that would work and I got lucky - it did! His expert treatment and thoughtfulness helped me get the best result. I really trusted him through out the process. His thoughtful, pleasant manner helped me feel better immediately because he was really listening. Dr. Ellis is the first doctor in a long time that actually made me feel like someone was taking their time and not rushing me through the appointment. He is great guy and fantastic doctor.