Dr. Adam Wagshul MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2017
Impressive
Dr. Wagshul and his staff are caring, well-trained medical professionals. Requiring joint aspiration for a swollen elbow, I experienced no pain during the procedure. Even when Dr. Wagshul administered the lidocaine, I did not experience the typical pinch or burning sensation. Some doctors have an innate skill for kinder needle injections - it is rare, but Dr. Wagshul has it. His helpful staff - Danielle, the LPN; Stephanie, the medical asst.; Terri, administration/clerical; and Kathy, the x-ray tech - also performed their duties above par and exhibited genuine concern and kindness to me and the other patients.

July 24th, 2017
An Office I Will Actually Miss Going To
I had same day emergency tibial plateau surgery. If getting hurt and having to immediately have surgery isn't bad enough, I had to use the doctor on call who I knew nothing about. Talk about adding insult to injury! Well, I have to say that in such an unlucky situation, I was a very lucky person. I have now completed a full year of follow-ups and am fully discharged from the practice. I can honestly say that I could not have asked for a better doctor and better staff than the one at 50 Cherry Hill Road in Parsippany. My knee is completely healed. The scar can hardly be seen. Dr. Wagshul spent as much time as I needed him to spend with me during every visit. And at the beginning, I can tell you myself, I was high maintenance. I would come with a notebook full of questions and I would write down all of his answers. He was completely patient with me, and I never felt rushed. He answered my questions directly and honestly. He made me feel that I was being well taken care of. His staff was kind and thoughtful. They also answered all my questions and always made me feel welcome. They were always happy and friendly. They were always easy to reach. A shout out to Vivianna, one of the staff members, who could not have treated me any nicer. Also, to the wonderful x-ray technician (I forgot her name), who always did everything she could to make me comfortable, especially in the early days when I was hopping around with a walker since I was non-weight bearing for three months. I would totally recommend Dr. Wagshul and his staff to anyone looking for an orthopedic surgeon.

May 3rd, 2017
Great doctor!
Dr. Wagshul took his time in speaking with me and answering all my questions about my fractured radial head. He had an excellent bedside manner - very calm and gentle. An "emergency" patient was also being seen by Dr. Wagshul around the same time as my appointment, so I had a bit of a lengthy wait time to have my x-rays done. Dr. Wagshul, and his entire staff, were extremely apologetic about the wait, and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable while waiting. Excellent doctor.

December 2nd, 2016
He is kind, helpful and direct.

May 23rd, 2016
I had a Trimalleolar (sp) with a dislocation on my right ankle on a Sunday. Dr Wagshul was on call and he was fab. Surgery was great and the whole office was wonderful, prompt, on time and his diagnosis down the line of sight was right on. He spent at least 3 hrs in surgery with me from 6-9 pm. No complaints here.

April 23rd, 2016
Impressive!
I was surprised, and pleased, to find Dr. Wagshul's front desk person who answered the phone early on a Monday morning to be extremely "chipper" and, after meeting with her, found her to also be courteous, friendly, accommodating and, yes, chipper! I was especially impressed, however, with Dr. Wagshul, who answered all of my questions, was patient, and had a really nice bedside manner. It is nice when a doctor is not only professional and knowledgeable in his area of expertise, as he was, but also human and knows how to smile! I have since sent my daughter to Dr. Wagshul (having her make the appointment with the front desk person, of course), and she was impressed, as well and agreed wholeheartedly with my critique. Thank you!!!

January 12th, 2016
Excellent Doctor and staff!
Dr.Wagshul is an excellent physician. I had a severe leg fracture and he performed my surgery at Morristown Hospital. He informed me thoroughly on what my recovery would be like and he was spot on. I had no complications and my recovery went smoothly. I would recommend him to anyone! He has a great bedside manner and I felt comfortable asking him the thousands of questions that I did. His office staff in The Randolph office was also friendly and helpful. It was also very convenient being able to get the X-rays at the office rather than having to get them elsewhere and then going to the doctor.

November 20th, 2015
Tibial Plateau Repair
Thanks to Dr. Wagshul and his surgery and office groups for getting me back on my feet.

August 8th, 2015
Very diapointed!
I went to see Dr. Wagshul for a second opinion about my previously broken ankle. He had a lot of good reviews online but when I met him I was very disappointed. He was very rude. I brought a copy of my MRI and OP report but he didn't want to read them. All he said was negative comments to me about my weight. He said he could not help me and he never examinined me. He acted like he was disgusted by me. Very unprofessional. He made his decision by how I looked not on my medical condition. I drove far to see him and he rushed through the appointment. I'm very disappointed and I will not go back to him.

April 10th, 2015
Very impatient and curt
My experience was very similar to "Irene P". We went for a 2nd opinion. Dr. Wagshul did not bother to take the time to discuss the case fully. Very curt and impatient. He was walking out the door before he even finished speaking.

September 17th, 2014
Great Job
Adam Wagshul operated on my leg when I broke my femur in 2 places. It was a complex break and he had to install a rod down my leg, and ty-wrap the femur at the top for it had "split like a clam". It's been 6 months since my operation and I am walking and kneeling down without any problems. He is a fine and thorough doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. His staff in Parsippany is friendly and helpful and easy to work with. Thanks everyone!

September 15th, 2014
Who does he think he is?
Dr. Wagshul could not have been more short, impolite and dismissive. I went to him for a second opinion, but, instead of actually considering my complaints, he raised his voice at me and asked me why I was there. I was dumbfounded, and obviously still hurt by it. As it turned out, I did need surgery, and miraculously after it had been performed, my pain, swelling, numbness, inability to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time, and other symptoms went away. When I made the appointment, I informed his staff that I was coming in for a second opinion, so if he was unhappy about that, he should make them aware not to schedule such patients. Of course, I would never recommend him.