Dr. Adam Weiser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Weiser?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Adam Weiser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 21st, 2017

Prompt and professional. A caring doctor.

January 19th, 2017

An Excellent Job!

I've gone to Dr. Weiser for several years and he's been great. I've dealt with a number of kidney and urinary issues, and Dr. Weiser has always taken great care of me.

September 14th, 2016

Medical Checkup

March 19th, 2015

Spend more time with the patient

Dr. Weiser started the procedure without explaining how/what he was going to do. The lack of information did not allow me to prepare for the pain/ discomfort that followed. He needs to take more time with the patient before the procedure and not be in such a hurry.

September 5th, 2013

just a teenager

dr weiser is great, he takes care of my kidneys and doesnt treat me like a kid. Thanks to him, I can be normal... he is fab, and worth the wait.

May 20th, 2013

Mr

Dr Weiser was very open and easy to talk to about my problem. He has my trust and I do he will do every thing he can to help me.

February 7th, 2013

I would and have recommended Dr. Weiser to friends and family. My experience with him has always been GREAT! I appreciate his down to earth personality and how he shows me and explains what is going on. He has ALWAYS treated me well. I am a female and overweight and he has ALWAYS shown me respect. He also has a sense of humor which helps put you at ease.He has answered every question I've ever ask him. He told me from the beginning that he would take good care of me and he did. I am THANKFUL for Dr. Weiser and the care that he gave me.

October 27th, 2012

david young

was very professional/made me feel easy about being there/good personality/maintained eye contact while explaining what the procedure he was going to perform no matter how trivial.

November 15th, 2011

Not a nice guy

Dr Weiser was nasty-nice. He challenged the validity of everything I told him, cutting me off repeatedly with premature acknowledgements, and twice referred in slighting terms to the last Dr I had seen, Refuting with some nasty-nice rudeness everything that Dr had told me. He did a vaginal exam on me in which he pushed down HARD on the sensitive part of the opening (the perineum end, ladies, you know what I mean especially if you don't have sex regularly) and then when I yelped in pain, he wrapped up the exam and told me everything in my body was "perfect" and there was NO REASON for my pain except that I needed to get some exercise and was not limber enough! I had 5 kidney stones, protein in my urine and abdominal pain and he was saying there was nothing wrong except I just don't get enough exercise. I felt like he had mentally labeled me as being just uptight since I yelled in pain when he crammed half his hand up my vagina. And he was nasty-nice, patronizing, but technically polite... yet I just got the impression that he was barely containing his disdain... I tried to be polite back and not think badly of it, but I found myself crying all the way home and feeling sort of violated. If you are overweight or female, I wouldn't go see this guy, he will make you feel bad.

July 29th, 2010

Totally and completely satisfied with this doctor.

September 24th, 2009

THERES NO DOUBT I WILL ALWAYSRECOMEND DR ADAM WEISER.HE IS THE BEST!!!!!!

March 28th, 2017