A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wilson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Spach Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Adam Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.