A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Wilson practice?
Dr. Adam Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.