A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Wilson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Wilson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Spach Wilson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Adam S. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Adam Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Wilson practices Otolaryngology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Otolaryngologists.