Dr. Adam Wolfberg, MD
Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Video profile

Mar 14th, 2016

Our son was born with no heartbeat and no pulse and now suffers from a severe brain injury as a result of Dr. Wolfberg, who was the attending doctor on the day our baby was to be delivered. Our family was told he was a highly recognized high risk pregnancy doctor (Dr. Wolfberg) on staff who would be with us every step of the way but that was far from the case. After a prolonged delivery our baby was born lifeless with no heartbeat or pulse. Our child was told he would have very severe developmental delays and remained in the Intensive Care Unit for 40 days with a severe brain injury. Nurses in the NICU said they have never seen a baby look like the way our son did after delivery as he was a facial presentation. Today, our child suffers from cerebral palsy, legally blind, cannot speak or crawl, is confined to a chair and has a seizure disorder, requires many medications and requires total attention throughout every waking moment of the day. We wanted to share our families story with you as you search for an OB/GYN for your family so this does not happen to your family. I would not recommend this doctor for your family.

Compassionate physician show details Compassionate physician
Apr 19th, 2011

Dr. Wolfberg took such great care of me. He was a great listener and brought knowledge and experience to my care.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Mar 6th, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Wolfberg. He is caring, patient, and an expert who made me feel at ease. I received absolutely great care. I highly recommend him.

Compassionate Physician show details Compassionate Physician
by Deborah on May 24th, 2010

Dr. Wolfberg was so patient and caring during my last pregnancy. I would recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Wolfberg is outstanding. Caring, compassionate, attentive. I would strongly recommend him.

Caring and compassionate doctor show details Caring and compassionate doctor
by Sara on Jan 13th, 2010

Dr. Wolfberg diagnosed me with a fetal abnormality. He was caring and compassionate and extremely thorough. He spent all the time that was necessary to help me and my husband. He made a bad situation a little easier. I would recommend him highly.