A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wolfe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolfe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital
- Metro Health Specialty Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Wolfe DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Adam Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adam Wolfe practices Internal Medicine near Wyoming, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Wyoming Internists.