A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wolff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Wolff, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wolff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Wolff practice?
Dr. Adam Wolff practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Neurologists.