Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Susan on Jan 4th, 2016

Great bedside manner. . Really listened to what was going on. Doesn't dismiss me mid sentence. Explains options. Works with me.

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is an outstanding neurologist and he not only is plesant, but he is also very intelligent and informative.

Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Awesome and very personable doctor and PAs. The nurses and front desk staff are great! I definitely felt at home in this office.

Jul 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm a physician and I took my father to Adam for a second opinion. Really appreciated his time, effort, and insight

Jul 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff has the ability to deal with very frightening issues in a manner that keeps them in perspective.

Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR WOLFF ADDRESSED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS WITH PROFESSIONALISM - HE DID NOT HURRY MY APPT ALTHOUGH HE WAS HAVING A DIFFICULT DAY AND I APPRECIATE THE TIME HE TOOK TO SPEAK WITH ME. THANK YOU.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He's the best.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff is very helpful in managing my neurological condition. Neurology is a difficult speciality, I feel he doesn't use a blanket approach to care for his patients. He is knowledgeable about the various options for treating his patients. I trust him.

by Marie Gail Chocole on Jun 29th, 2015

I became a patient of Dr. Adam Wolff's after experiencing brain damage from a fall in my bathroom, he treated me with such kindness, and after my MRI's showing my left side of the brain was damaged, my husband & I were so worried. After his care in 6 wks, I was healed, my brain completely restored, so now he refers to me as his "miracle child". He is a great neurologist.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding guy. I feel fortunate to have been referred to one of the top neurologists in town AND who is diwn to earth and funny.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Wolf is great. He makes me laugh, and I like that in a doctor, especially when the procedure is stressful. The staff is very nice, and helpful.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very attentitive, I have a complicated situation and he took his time to address my needs and come up a plan to help. So nice to have nurse and a doctor that care and take their time to listen to you.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was very polite and went straight to what I was there for.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Really liked Dr. Wolff's attitude and bedside manner. Warm, friendly and easy to talk to. I definitely was not disappointed. I also felt confident he is taking the right approach to diagnosing my condition.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolf is friendly and very through. He answered all my questions in an upfront and knowable manner. I appreciated his strait talk. De

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was surprised and pleased for the short wait time. Was my first visit and very impressed by the staff.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is personable, caring and thorough.

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

TO PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE, THOROUGH AND PLEASANT. JUST ONE GREAT CLASS ACT. GREAT TO HAVE HIM AS PART OF MY MEDICAL SUPPORT TEAM

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I respect and trust Dr Wolff and appreciate his advise and treatment over the years. I am truly grateful for his visit when I was in ICU following my heart attack.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Adam Wolff was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and human. I appreciated both him and his staff.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is professional with a sense of putting me at ease with his expertise. He takes time to listen to me, like I am his only patient... There is no rushing me in and out, I have all the time I need for dr. Wolff to address sll my concern.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is very communicative and easy going. He looks you in the eye when he talks with you and is always willing to listen to your concerns.

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff took time to answer my questions. He's so knowledgable and very very nice.

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff is fabulous and truly a very special doctor. I arrived nervous and left confident!

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Wolff's caring bedside manner and attention to detail. The office staff was very friendly and accommodating. Excellent experience!

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

ALL staff members were friendly and courteous. I found Dr. Wolff to be extremely personable. His ability to address serious medical issues in a manner that keeps you at ease is outstanding.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed, explained everything in layman's terms so we could understand. Excellent experience!

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a joy to be around the staff at Dr. Wolff's office. They are upbeat and they care!

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is a wonderful physician. He listens very carefully to concerns and addresses needs by providing several options. I've been his patient for over four years and always have a positive experience with him and his staff.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is an outstanding physician who is brilliant, kind, concerned and caring. I trust him implicitly.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff were very friendly. I have seen Dr. Wolff for years. He is knowledgeable and kind.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is always a pleasure to be with Dr. Wolff. He is friendly, gives a thorough exam, explains his findings well and answers all questions.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff always listens to my concerns and responds appropriately. I feel that he has genuine concern for my situation.

Mar 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was blindsided by the decision to not indorse driving after test results were reviewed. Better communication would have helped to understand the ramifications of the visit so we weren't thrown into a scramble to deal with this issue.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is a physician in whom I have the upmost trust and respect. I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Likely suing this practice for moral obligation, PLEASE READ ON IF YOU PLAN TO GO show details Likely suing this practice for moral obligation, PLEASE READ ON IF YOU PLAN TO GO
by James H on Mar 13th, 2015

I have Atypical Trigeminal Neuralgia which is listed as one of the top ten most painful conditions known. Dr. Wolff wasn't able to help me with my condition at all, I pretty much told him what to give me for my condition. He referred me to someone after successful Sphenopalatine blocks and I'm getting radiation now but he also said this person handled Pain Management which they don't and told me to go back to Dr. Wolff, a week and a half ago I called and called and called they always said they would get back and didn't. I told them I was going out of town and needed anything to help this (Not asking for Narcotics) it's now 7pm and no one ever called back. Now I'm likely cancelling my flight while my family leaves. I'm guessing these people won't be around long. I wish I could rate it lower!!!!

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Wolf is great. After all, he puts up with me, as I do not like pain. He makes me laugh, therefore, my stress of the shots, is not that bad.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was concerned about tingling and numbness in my hands. It was diagnosed that I have carpal tunnel problems. Dr. Wolff was very kind and helpful.

Mar 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Neurologist ever!!

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was recommended to him by my friend and he was fantastic! Very understanding, clear and made me feel comfortable telling him what happened to me.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for approx 5 years now. Trust him completely

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolf is very personable. He spent time with me understanding my personable situation and going over treatment options.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Adam Wolff and his staff are wonderful. I was told that he is the best ... now that I am his patient, I KNOW that he is the very best. He not only is brilliant, he is also very kind, compassionate and very professional.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Wolff's for over 4 years. He & his staff are highly professional & caring. I appreciate his ability to " think outside the box" in order to diagnose unusual conditions & tenacity as an advocate in all arenas for his patients

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Still early in the process as multiple tests have been ordered. Based on test results, a diagnosis will be made and a treatment protocol will be determined. To date, very pleased with Dr. Wolff and his staff.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is very knowledgeable and addressed all of my questions regarding my condition. He never makes you feel like he is in a hurry to get you out of his office, and always takes the time to address any concerns or questions.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am blessed to have Dr. Wolff in my life! I have had headaches for years, going to numerous doctors, Dr. Wolff came to my rescue! I am almost headache free, and the headaches I get are so minor that Ibuprofen will do the trick :)

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been impressed with Dr. Wolff for seven years, the first time I saw him. He is just the best. He always tries to find the answers. He is so personable and makes you feel special. I have recommended him several times.

Jan 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff worked me in to his schedule which was wonderful. He gave me good information and answered all of my questions.

Jan 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Wolff to my father and my best friend, and they have been patients of his for over 5 years. I have been a patient of his for 8 years. Dr. Wolff has so much compassion and really makes a difference in my care for my chronic disease.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff is an excellent dr. I suffer from a complicated vestibular disorder, chronic migraines, and eye issues that are connected to the vestibular/brain problems. I went to a minimum of 20 doctors and he was the first Dr that saw the complete problem

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Wolff is always very pleasant, informant and kind!

Jan 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

doctor wolff is a very kind and caring doctor. I really appreciate how he listens to exactly how I feel and then takes appropriate steps as necessary.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

EVERYONE was kind and professional.

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and thorough/

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff has an engaging manner, using humor as well as intelligence to deal with his clients. However, being diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, I was offered no pamphlet, book, or support information. I've had to advocate for myself.

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Am very pleased with Dr. Wolff. His expertise and counsel have helped me live with my condition. I am no longer afraid thanks to a recent very advanced brain scan he recommended I have.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I could not have been more impressed with Dr. Wolff, from his professionalism and expertise to the degree of empathy and personal approach. We don't expect miracles, but he provided a comprehensive plan with every option carefully explained.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The reception area is stark and uninviting, and the front desk appears very disorganized and cluttered.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff has a great bedside manner. Listening to our concerns and addressing them. Too often providers hurry patience in and out of their offices, but we felt that Dr. Wolff was tuned into what we were there for. Refreshing in a provider.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is fantastic. Low key and affable.

Dec 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this doctor!!

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is someone that I trust. He is knowledgeable and listens to the patient, then develops the appropriate method of treatment.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolffe is very personable and made my appointment enjoyable while addressing the issue at hand.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both my husband and I really appreciated the time Dr. Wolfe spent with us going over my medical history and coming up with a plan to move forward. He was thorough and easy to talk to. I would definately recommend friends and family to Dr. Wolfe' office.

Nov 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor. listens, gets results, easy to talk to. one of the best in the state.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Admission staff was very friendly & helpful, as was his assistant. Dr. Wolff was very friendly and very thorough in questioning my symptoms and his recommendation for additional medical issues was extremely helpful.

CANCEL your appointment NOW show details CANCEL your appointment NOW
Nov 22nd, 2014

He is the worst! Run don't walk away from his office.

Nov 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff has been great helping me with my medical issues. He is very knowledgeable and is a very good communicator.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased and felt releaved with his plan for my prognosis.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor very informative

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff has benn my dr. For over 10 years. He is a wonderful dr.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've always received excellent care with Dr Wolff & the staff are very proficient!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Wolf is great. He is very kind, and he has a great personality. I feel very comfortable with a doctor that can laugh with a patient.

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is always very informative and concerned with my health issues. He answers all my questions and I never feel he is in a rush to get me out of there.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind, understanding & extremely knowledgeable

Nov 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have enjoyed working with Dr. Wolff. He explains things thoroughly and freely discusses my concerns. He treats me as a partner in my treatment, which is how all doctors should treat their patients, but unfortuntately, many do not.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is a warm, caring and thoughtful physician. His patients appreciate his comfortable manner and benefit from his expertise. I know because I am both a patient and fellow physician!

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is very knowledgable and cares about his patients. He's also personable. I like him very much, and don't mind the wait to see a good physician.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff makes me feel at ease and addresses all my concerns taking the all the time necessary. I have suffered from headaches forever and with dr. Wolffs expertise and concern I believe we are going to have these darn headaches under control!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have recommended Dr. Wolff to 2 people who have been regular patients of his for more than 3 years. A doctor who is down to earth and a regular guy, and has an honest desire to help and cure.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolff is great, he's always friendly, answers questions and very upbeat. If you have a problem with insurance he gladly helps. The office has canceled me at the last minute 4 times in the last year and it takes up to 6 weeks to get a new appointment.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Wolf has done an excellent job and professionalism in addressing my health issues with cervical dystonia. I fell very comfortable with Dr. Wolfs treatments and highly recommend him to the support group I belong to with other dystonia patients

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Caring and very precise in his deliberation with me.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Awful neurologist show details Awful neurologist
May 30th, 2014

I was admitted to Porter Hospital with possible Guillan Burre which can be life threatening. His PA saw me and blew me off. Then Dr. Wolff came by for all of two minutes walked out and signed off on the PA's recommendations. The nurses at the hospital were so helpful to me even recommending that I go see a different neurologist in outpatient because he has such an awful reputation at this hospital. And then one of them told me that he gets PAID to treat patients by the hospital when he is on call. I would avoid this doctor and hospital at all costs. I've switched my care to a CNI based neurologist and am so grateful that I did.

I would not recommend this practice to anyone! show details I would not recommend this practice to anyone!
by Pam on Oct 7th, 2013

I would not recommend this practice to anyone! The women I set my initial appointment with was very rude - I asked a question about the location of the office and her reply was a big sigh followed with, "I don't have any idea." I was never given important information or ANY instructions before my test (regarding sleep, not to drink caffeine, etc) and later learned through other medical specialists that test is now null because of this. I had to wait over 6 weeks for my test results, even with constant phone calls from my cardiologist and PCP requesting these results. Extreme unprofessionalism from staff (a lady at the front desk ignored me for more than 5 minutes while crying to the other lady at the desk about what seemed to be a break up while I stood there waiting). When I returned for my follow up the staff was very confused as to why I was there or who I was. Not even sure if I had a file or not!?! If you are in crisis or dealing with some serious health issues, this is not the practice you want to be working with.

by Betty Marie Merrill on Apr 10th, 2013

As a patient, I have read the reviews and totally disagree with all the negativity given to this wonderful, caring, intelligent doctor. I have been a patient many years and he has been right on with diagnosis and the treatments have been successful. Perhaps these negative patients were having a bad day themselves. I certainly would give Dr. Wolff another try as I am sure he won't let you down. He goes out of his way in treating and caring about his patients. I wouldn't even consider changing doctors!!!

Knowledgeable, caring, supportive, willing to try whatever it takes show details Knowledgeable, caring, supportive, willing to try whatever it takes
Sep 24th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Wolff for 5 years following my first bout with Trigeminal Neuralgia, which, after a botched surgery by a different doc, turned into Trigeminal Neuropathy, and finally, Anesthesia Dolorosa. Dr. Wolff has been there for me all along the way, helping me to try different medications, surgeries, Pain Clinics, etc. I have been to the Mayo Clinic, too, and they have not found a solution for me yet, either. Dr. Wolff had already tried all the things the Mayo docs tried and failed. He has been right every time. He is funny, encouraging, calls after giving me new meds to see if they are working. If I call with an urgent issue, he personally calls either at his lunch break, or right after his final appointment. Fills out all my insurance forms, writes letters to other docs and insurance promptly, has written special long letters for me regarding my health, etc. His assistant, Roxanne, helps out as often as possible, and all his staff not only remember me every time, but also recognize my voice on the phone! And from the very start, I have felt that he really cares and wants me to get better, and gets frustrated if he can't fix me. My dad sees Dr. Wolff for his Parkinson's, and has been seeing him for a couple of years now, and Loves him! If you want a real human for a doc, and not an automaton just delivering you scientific info, then see Dr. Wolff.

Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Wolff is personable and really a great doctor. However, his office staff is rude and ih fact is so rude that I have found another neurologist. It is really a shame since I loved Dr. Wolff, he is so kind, understanding, and is very caring, but I just couldn't take being treated so badly by his receptionist.

The real Dr. Horrible show details The real Dr. Horrible
Sep 12th, 2012

My minimum wait time to see Dr. Wolff was one hour. For my last appointment I had to wait 2 hours past my scheduled appointment time, after being told to arrive 15 min early. Then during my appointment, he spent the whole time on the phone discussing a different patient. Then he made small talk with me, which he couldn't get right a few minuets later when he attempted to act like we were friends around his receptionists, and he didn't answer any of my relevant questions because we were out of time. I have a life threatening neurological disorder, and when I needed a refill on my prescription, it sat on his desk for a week and a half instead of being sent to my pharmacist, and I was terrified that I wouldn't get my medication in time and that I would die. The receptionists and nurses are unsympathetic, irresponsible, and apprehensive nitwits. The incorrect test to diagnose me was ordered, and my psychiatrist (not a neurological specialist) had to order the correct one.I wouldn't be so upset if this had only happened once, but I have never had a good experience with Dr. Wolff.Do not use Dr. Wolff voluntarily, only as a last resort.

ROXANNE HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT NURSE for Dr. Wolff,M,D show details ROXANNE HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT NURSE for Dr. Wolff,M,D
Jul 24th, 2012

My doctor has acted professional and is willin to be there for me a all times

Sub Occipital Migraines show details Sub Occipital Migraines
Jul 11th, 2012

I have really been searching for someone to help me with my suboccipitals.. they cause me huge migraines! I have only had one visit and he offered me Topamax.. umm, don't do it unless you don't have to drive far and don't have kids! This med is for seizure related problems as well as they try for migraine problems. All I can say is I was scared as I took this tiny little pill at 8:00pm one night and it took til the next day at 3:30pm for it to wear off. The dr plan was to take one every morning and every night for the rest of my life! Weellll, that is not going to happen.. so the next recourse is botox. Sceptical... not sure what is going to help. But the Topomax is not for me.

Ken/ Ginger show details Ken/ Ginger
Jan 9th, 2012

We would highly recommend Dr. Wolff.My husbands health issues, were going on for years. When we found Dr. Wolff he work very hard, compassionate, thoughtful,I realy can't say enough about how we feel. We now have a diagnosis, and he has us on the right track. The staff has also been very helpful.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
Dec 16th, 2011

Dr. Wolff has been treating my Parkinson's Disease for the last 5 years. His work with me has been effective, compassionate, and respectful of my individuality. I recommend him to friends and acquaintances.

Aug 3rd, 2011

Dr. Wolff recommended a new medication to treat my epilepsy, and I live much better now as a result. He's easy to talk to, and is a good listener. I am very happy to have him as a neurologist.

Apr 4th, 2010

this doctor did not help me at all.

Jan 29th, 2010

He did not do a good job.

great doctor show details great doctor
Jan 8th, 2010

It was a little difficult to schedule an appointment as I had to wait more than a month. But once there Dr. Wolff saw me right away and was very caring. He seemed to be the first doctor to know how to treat my migraines. I had no trouble following up in his office or over the phone. He called me back himself the same day! I would recommend him highly.