A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wollowick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wollowick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wollowick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wollowick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollowick graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wollowick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Wollowick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Wollowick practice?
- Dr. Adam Wollowick has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Wollowick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons and Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.