A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wollowick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Wollowick is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wollowick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wollowick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wollowick graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wollowick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam L Wollowick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Adam L. Wollowick practice?
- Dr. Adam Wollowick has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Wollowick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons.