Dr. Adam Wolpert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adam Wolpert?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Adam Wolpert?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2013

Best Ever!!!

As a "senior citizen" I have had my share of surgeries. I have NEVER had a doctor listen to me like Dr. Wolpert and then do exactly what he says he will do during surgery. I tell everyone that will listen that he is a "miracle doctor" because he's the only doctor ever who"tailored" my anesthesia to me instead of going by what everyone else gets at my height and weight. (Wish I could rate him 10 for "spends time with me and accurate diagnosis") My surgery last week was the only surgery I have ever had where I haven't gotten sick, so instead of being "comotose" for 2-3 days, I came out of surgery singing Dr. Wolpert's praises...literally. My family said the first thing out of my mouth in recovery (when I saw the room wasn't swirling around and around) was, "I love my anesthesiologist." (They agree he is the best!) I will never use another doctor to do my surgeries..Dr. Wolpert's name & number is written on every important piece of paper in my file having to do with health issues. He truly is the best I've run across!!!

June 3rd, 2012

Truly enjoyed having Dr. Wolpert take care of me, I would highly recommend him for any surgery.

April 3rd, 2012

Worse than a used car salesman

Has a practice of billing a patient even after the patients insurance reimburses at 100% of the in-network rate. The hospital he works out of is a network provider for the patient's insurance plan but his practice does not contract with the same plan. This allows his practice to take payment from insurance companies at the plans reasonable and customary rate and then charge the patient an arbitrary amount above the insurance payment. If you are at an in network facility and have an in network physician and you are unlucky enough to need emergency anesthesiology while in labor; you may be charged an exorbitant amount above what your insurance pays.