A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Wooldridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wooldridge
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Wooldridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Neal Wooldridge MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam N. Wooldridge practice?
- Dr. Adam Wooldridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Wooldridge practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Surgeons.