A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Yopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Yopp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Yopp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yopp graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Yopp has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Yopp MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adam Yopp practice?
- Dr. Adam Yopp has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adam Yopp practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.