The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam Young
Dr. Adam Young, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and General Surgery. Dr. Young is affiliated with Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam Young has the following 3 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Adam Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Michael Hellman
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi2
Dr. Nitesh Mody
Chicago, IL 0 mi8
Dr. Lindsay Petersen
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chicago, IL 0 mi7