A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Yu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Allegiance Specialty Hospital of Kilgore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam J Yu MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adam J. Yu practice?
- Dr. Adam Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Yu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Longview, TX.
See Longview Critical Care Practitioners and Longview Pulmonologists.