A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Yu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Yu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Allegiance Specialty Hospital of Kilgore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans