A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Zierenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Zierenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Zierenberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zierenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zierenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adam Zierenberg MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adam Zierenberg practice?
- Dr. Adam Zierenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Adam Zierenberg practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Physiatrists and Walla Walla Sports Medicine Doctors.