A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adam Zierenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adam Zierenberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adam Zierenberg, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Injections
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zierenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Zierenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Providence St Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zierenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans