A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adan Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adan Mora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adan Mora, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Mora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adan Adan Mora MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adan A. Mora practice?
- Dr. Adan Mora has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adan Mora practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and College Station, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Pulmonologists.