A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adanna Amechi-Obigwe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amechi-Obigwe
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Amechi-Obigwe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adanna Amechi-Obigwe, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Amechi-Obigwe graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Amechi-Obigwe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St James Health Services
- Albert Lea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adanna Juliet Amechi-Obigwe BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adanna J. Amechi-Obigwe practice?
- Dr. Adanna Amechi-Obigwe has 1 office location.
Dr. Adanna Amechi-Obigwe practices Family Medicine near Vernon, TX.
See Vernon Family Physicians.