A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Kanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Kanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Kanu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kanu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans