A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Kanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Kanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Kanu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kanu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adaobi C. Kanu practice?
Dr. Adaobi Kanu practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, General Practice, and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX and Stony Brook, NY.
See Lubbock Pediatricians, Lubbock Pediatric Specialists, Lubbock General Practitioners, and Lubbock Pulmonologists.