A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Kanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Kanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Kanu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaobi Kanu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Adaobi Kanu practice?
- Dr. Adaobi Kanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Adaobi Kanu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pulmonologists.