A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adaobi Kanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adaobi Kanu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adaobi Kanu, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanu graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Kanu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adaobi Collette Kanu MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Adaobi C. Kanu practice?
- Dr. Adaobi Kanu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adaobi Kanu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Pediatric Specialists.